|Combine a romantic stay at Long Hill Bed & Breakfast
with a Civil War Walking Tour of Historic Oldtown Winchester, VA
- Wine and cheeses served with "George's Garden" pepper jelly spread at Long Hill
- Relaxing, refreshing, one-night stay at Long Hill Bed & Breakfast
- All the amenities of Long Hill
- Long Hill's Award winning four-course breakfast
- Educational one and one half hour easy-walking guided tour exploring the events of the Civil War that were centered in historic downtown Winchester
- One autographed copy of Mac Rutherford's magazine -- Crossroads of History
- Mac Rutherford will lead you through the downtown and discuss Winchester's role in the Valley Campaign, the generals who were headquartered in Winchester, and the soldiers who were held here as prisoners and who were treated here in makeshift hospitals.
Package cost including the stay at Long Hill, the tour, and the magazine is $125.00 plus tax -- one or two people, double occupancy.
The package is offered year round -- weather, Mac's schedule, and Long Hill availability permitting.
|For a reservation for this exciting package
call Long Hill Bed & Breakfast toll-free at 866.450.0341
or email George or Rhoda at Long Hill