|Combine a romantic stay at Long Hill Bed & Breakfast
with a Civil War Driving Tour of the Winchester, VA area.
- Wine and cheeses served with "George's Garden" pepper jelly spread at Long Hill
- Relaxing, refreshing, one-night stay at Long Hill Bed & Breakfast
- All the amenities of Long Hill
- Long Hill's Award winning four-course breakfast
- Educational four hour escorted driving tour exploring the events of the Civil War that were centered in the Winchester area
- One autographed copy of Mac Rutherford's magazine -- Crossroads of History
- Mac Rutherford will drive you through the area showing you the Battlefields and discussing Winchester's role in the Valley Campaign.
Package cost including the stay at Long Hill, the tour, and the magazine is $140.00 plus tax -- one or two people, double occupancy.
The package is offered year round -- weather, Mac's schedule, and Long Hill availability permitting.
|For a reservation for this exciting package
call Long Hill Bed & Breakfast toll-free at 866.450.0341
or email George or Rhoda at Long Hill